Christmas Gift Roundup!
Hey Hey Diva Friends!
Christmas is 12 days away!!! Speaking of 12 days - It's not too late to join my 12 days of Fitmas happening in my FREE Facebook Group "Stop Dieting an Live your Life!" Complete with 12 at home workouts you can use, print and repeat later, and 12 holiday recipes that you won't feel guilty about!
If you are like most people then you aren't even close to having your Christmas shopping done, today I wanted to share some of my favorite things....if you have a super crunchy friend that needs a gift look no further! Or if you just want to add some really cool things to your house
this list is for you... :)
1. Bulletproof Hot Chocolate - high quality hot chocolate you don't have to feel guilty about letting your kids enjoy! ( ok let's be honest - it's for you!)
2. Foursigmatic Coffee - have a crunchy friend that loves their coffee? Treat them to this delicious AND immune boosting coffee that includes medicinal mushrooms. Not a coffee drinker? Try the hot chocolate!
3. Squatty Potty - give this to someone you love or someone you want to make laugh...either way they will start pooping better with the squatty potty :'D
4. Lindsey Stirling Christmas CD - It's Lindsey Stirling. Nuff Said!
5. Sevensons.net - If you are conscientious about the quality of your meats then look no further than sevensons.net! Pasture raised, grass-fed meats that you can't find in the store at great prices!
6. Primal Pit Paste - maybe not the best gift for your mother in law, but perhaps a stocking stuffer for a close family member? :) Upgrade your deodorant to ditch the harmful chemicals and aluminum and enjoy higher quality baking soda, coconut oil and essential oils based pit paste!
7. SHEETS. Know someone who enjoys a good sleep in a comfy bed? Or maybe you know a night sweater who need wick away sheets....or maybe you know someone crunchy who would appreciate that these are bamboo - either way these sheets are soft and sure to please anyone on your list! Ettitude.com
8. Books and Cookbooks - for anyone interested in boosting their health naturally!
Healing Mushrooms Book
The Plant Paradox
Celebrations holiday cookbook
Practical Paleo 2nd edition
9. Lip Balm - it's lip balm - everyone needs some in their stocking!
10. Had to throw this in there ;) A gift certificate to the 8 week gut health program "Get Gutsy With Me". Perfect for anyone looking to get healthier and just doesn't know where to start. The program includes 8 weeks of information complete with 4 e-books, recipes, weekly shopping guides and the option to upgrade with personalized testing and protocols. Whether you or a friend has fatigue, hormonal imbalances, IBS, acne or just doesn't feel quite right, this program is for YOU! You will leave with tools, recipes, and most importantly knowledge about how to eat, for your body, how to boost your healthy lifestyle and information on how to dig deeper to get to the root problems so that you leave feeling healthier and happier than ever!
Click the link below to purchase or contact me at: email@example.com to discuss a gift certificate or for more information.