Successful Traveling Part 2- Driving
Hey Hey Diva friends! Welcome to part 2 of my travel series - giving you all the tips you need to stick to your goals when traveling! If you missed part 1 check it out here.
Today it's all about DRIVING! Driving is awesome because it gives you the chance to take MORE of your own foods that you really love without stressing about having to find them at a local grocery store when you get there.
I recommend stocking up on your favorite snack bars and pre-making a few staples like breakfast muffins or homemade trail mix. Once you arrive you can always stock up on fruits, veggies, and extras!
Check out the list below for some ideas:
- Breakfast muffins like these! Easy to make and easy to travel...
- Rise bars
- Raw Revolution Bars
- Thunderbird Bars
- Trail Mix
- Nut Butters (try these single serve easy to carry packs!)
- Simple Mills crackers (Bring one of their box mixes along if you have the time or ability on your travels to make some pizza crust or desserts!)
- Plantain chips
- Chikpeatos (roasted chick peas)
- Paleo granola (make ahead or bought)
- Shakeology ( I drink it every day and its so easy to travel with!)
A little bit of planning, a little bit of packing and you're good to go! Next up....what to stock your hotel room with!