Our Perfect Burger
Hey Hey Diva friends!
I hope you had a wonderful 4th! Need some inspiration for dinners the rest of the week? Look no further...I know that this recipe becomes a staple for you as it has for us. This is our FAVORITE burger recipe and when I'm in a hurry or haven't planned dinner ahead of time we simply thaw some beef and throw this sucker together!
What you need:
- 1lb grass-fed beef
- Red onion
- 1 4oz can diced green chilis
- Heirloom Tomato
- Bubbies Pickles
- Bubbies Sauerkraut
- Chop approximately half small red onion (you need about 1/4 cup chopped. Save the rest to top the burgers )
- Mix the beef, red onion and diced chilis (do not drain the can) together.
- Spice according to taste - I probably add about 1TBS of cumin and a large dash of salt and garlic.
- Thoroughly mix the beef mixture in a bowl with your hands and squeeze tightly into 4 patties
- Cook on a skillet over medium heat approximately 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165F in the middle.
- Top with fresh tomato, onion, pickles and sauerkraut.